Monday, August 24, 2009

Pre-Natal Massage


I had my very first pre-natal massage this morning and boy, am I glad. I felt totally refreshed and rejuvenated. No more feeling sluggish and heavy...my movements are lighter and I am more flexible. I hope Madam Ida is able to slot me into her busy schedule next week for another session.

I told Madam Ida that I need to pee a lot, especially at night and she said that it could be because my baby has a lot of hair (immediately I thought of the one time I said baby could take after Chow Chow and have lots of hair - ooops!) and the hair is tickling my bladder. Hahah...that's a funny thing. Anyway, it's old wives tale so we shall see if Amanda really got lots of hair when she is born!

Throughout the massage, the home-made massage oil from Ida reminds me Myojo Char Mee...heheh....

No comments:

Post a Comment