Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Enfamama Vanila


I am drinking Enfamama milk now and I must admit the vanila flavour is not too bad. I've requested for samples and they sent me two sachets. The first time I tried it, I was pleasantly surprised to see that I didn't react too adversely to the milk. I'm not exactly a milk lover, no thanks to the fact that I am lactose-intolerant.

Now that I'm fast approaching my third trimester, I better buck up and start drinking the nourishing milks for mothers-to-be. For my own and Amanda's sake!

Strangely, today's milk has a layer of curd on it. This didn't happen the first time I made the milk. Hmmm....did I stirred the milk too much (I counted 50 times before I stopped stirring) or was the water too hot? I've checked the expiry date too, the milk is still safe to drink. So what happened?

Anyway, I'm almost done with the milk now...just a couple more sips and I'm done...for today. Will drink a glass of mummy milk religiously every night now. Pray hard that I won't throw up eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment