Friday, September 4, 2009

Little Ashley

I was going through the pictures in the computer when I came across some of my childhood pics.


Mummy dearest and me. I wonder how much will Amanda look like me.


With my dear parents. I think my mum and dad are the most gorgeous people in the world.


My very first birthday. Posing with my beloved granny and cousins. I miss my granny very much. And the 3D ship birthday cake is so cool!


With my pretty cousins. I was three here, I think.


My 4th birthday party. I think that's the second and last birthday party I ever had. These are my cousins and everyone (except Benson) are married with kids. I can still remember the taste of that yellow birthday cake!


I'm a Daddy's girl. Here with Dad at Alexandra. I can vaguely remember this outing. Think I'm almost five here?

I had a fantastic childhood and I hope I will be able to provide Amanda with an equally wonderful if not a better one too. And really, I wonder how will she look like. Will she look anything like me when I was a child?

No comments:

Post a Comment