Friday, August 14, 2009

Welcome to the third trimester


I am 28 weeks pregnant today, or so the sms from Dumex told me this morning. This means I am officially in my third trimester now. Ok, this means I should "celebrate" by getting my act together to complete all I need and have been meaning to do in preparation for the arrival of Amanda. That is: check on the breast pump that Maria passed to me, learn to use it properly, buy the necessary spare parts, and if the breast pump is not not working, I still have some time to go buy a new one. Also, I better sign up for the pre-natal yoga and swimming classes. Oh and when is Madam Ida going to do my pre-natal massage? I better check with her again.

Think it's also better to go through my checklist once more to catch up on what's missing. I'm such a procrastinator it scares me sometimes. I hope Amanda will not inherit this terrible trait from me.

Third trimester. That's a scary word. Looking at the calendar, I have 85 days to my EDD! Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment